A Briggs provides tour operators with an effective and streamlined process to alleviate the confusion associated with travel visa and passport processing for their clients. A Briggs provides tour operators with the ability to process large travel visa and passport requests for all travelers embarking on a given travel tour. A Briggs can help major tour operators ensure that their guests are ready for travel by informing travelers of the necessary entry requirements for each country that they visit during their tour. A Briggs provides fast, easy, and secure processing of travel visas, passports, and legalizations to ensure that groups of all sizes are ready to travel in time for their tour departure date.
A Briggs’s Unique Services For Tour Operators Include:
CIBT Visa Application Kits. A Briggs creates and distributes custom Visa Application Kits for tour operators to provide to their travelers with the necessary entry requirements for each country they plan to visit.
Travelers are often unfamiliar with visa requirements and processing procedures when preparing to travel abroad. Travelers who may not have applied for visas in the past can easily follow the simple steps outlined in the A Briggs Visa Application Kit. Designed in an easy to read format, it is an efficient method of delivering visa requirements to tour participants. The Visa Application Kit includes all visa applications, requirements, processing times, and useful information specific to a travel tour’s destination.
The Visa Application Kit can be tailored to cover multiple countries on the tour itinerary. A Briggs can also customize the kit with your tour operator logo to offer you an additional opportunity for branding.
A Briggs provides discounted rates to tour operators using the Visa Application Kit and can also provide commission at your request. Other payment options include building the cost of the visa in to the total tour cost and providing the Visa Service as “Inclusive” or as partial payment of fees by the tour operator. The tour operators can sell the traveler this service at point of sale to maximize commissions and to ensure all travelers obtain their visas in time for departure.
- Proprietary Database. A Briggs customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. A Briggs provides each traveler with a customized Application Kit that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Dedicated Customer Care Team. A Briggs is the only industry provider that operates a dedicated customer care team with agent support available 12 hours a day.
- Same Day Submittals. A Briggs can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Global Coverage. A Briggs has over 50 offices in 15 countries and is the market leader in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. A Briggs distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.
Commission Opportunity. A Briggs has developed a program to reward travel partners for referring visa and passport request to us. Contact us to learn more.