A Briggs Visa Pre-Check
Have an urgent visa application that carries a tight deadline? Use A Briggs Visa Pre-Check to save valuable time. Experienced A Briggs visa specialists will review and check your scanned documents to confirm that your application is ready to be submitted or if there is information that needs to be corrected.
A Briggs Visa Pre-Check is easy to use just follow these steps:
A Briggs Visa Pre-Check service documents will be reviewed within three hours of receipt and the contact for the order will receive a response to email requests received before 4:00 pm on Monday - Friday. Requests received after 4:00 pm will responded to by 11:00 am the following business day.
Note that file size sent can affect speed of transmission from your location. Please reduce file size as much as possible before sending.
|First Destination||Second Destination||Subsequent Destination|
Fees are exclusive of all other service fees, embassy fees or shipping fees.
- To complete the Visa pre-check we will require a scan of the applicant’s identity page(s) of the passport along with any residence visas to be included with the supporting documentation for the visa.
- A Briggs will only check the documentation submitted together at the same time and it must include a A Briggs Visa Pre-Check order form. You must submit all the required documents and forms that are listed in the A Briggs Visa Application kit or are listed on the A Briggs website.
- The A Briggs Visa Pre-Check fee is non-refundable and charges will apply at the time your documents are received and a check has been completed.
- Additional fees will apply if a second check of your documents is needed after amendments have been made to the original documents that were submitted.
- We require users of A Briggs Visa Pre-Check to submit approved paperwork within three business days. Orders submitted outside this timeframe cannot be assumed to be correct due to changes that could be imposed by embassies.
- Time zone differences must be considered when using A Briggs Visa Pre-Check. Your state of residence and where you need to get your visa processed may affect the response time if it is outside of working hours.
If you have questions contact a A Briggs specialist on 800-806-0581.