Need a Visa?
- When is the best time to apply for my Bolivia visa? The best time to apply for your Bolivia visa is 1-2 months before your travel date.
- Do I have to send you my passport to get a Bolivia visa? Is it safe to send a passport? You will need to send your actual passport, not a copy of it. The Bolivia visa is stamped on your passport and will become one of your passport pages. Visa requests cannot be processed without your original passport. Because of the importance of your passport, we strongly suggest that you send your application and passport to A Briggs in a secure way, using a traceable courier such as FedEx, UPS, Express Mail or Certified Mail.
Business Visa Application Requirements for a Bolivia Visa
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact A Briggs at 800-806-0581 for further details.
You must provide photographs. Upload your photo and we will print it to the exact specifications required for this visa. Follow http://abriggs.com/photo-service.php to upload your photo.
Alternatively, you may provide two color, passport-type photographs that meets the following strict criteria: be taken within the last three months against an all-white background and printed on high-quality photo paper; be two inches by two inches; provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression. You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes. Your photo should not be affixed to your application and the photograph may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples.
You must provide one color, passport-type photograph that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photo should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
Business Introduction Letter
A letter of introduction from your US-based company is required. Your completed introduction letter must:
- Be printed on your company’s official letterhead
- Display your full name, nationality, and job title
- Display your company’s US address
- Specify the exact purpose of your trip
- Specify the number of entries requested and the length of each stay
- Include your specific entry and exit dates
- Include the validity of your requested visa
- Be signed by a member of management
Visa Application Form
The Consulate of Bolivia has instituted a web-based visa application form. Please log onto the consular website to download the visa application form. Details can be found at http://www.boliviawdc.com/visas-en. Choose the appropriate visa type for which you are applying and fill in all application fields. The completed application must be printed and submitted with all other application documents.
You must obtain a letter of invitation. The organization you will be visiting is responsible for obtaining the invitation. A copy is acceptable. This letter must:
- Be written on company letterhead
- Include the full local address and phone number of the organization or person to be visited
- Request the same validity of visa as in the Business Introduction Letter
- Specify the number of entries you are requesting for your visa
Proof of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler's full name (as printed in his or her passport)
You must submit a Police Clearance.The clearance must:
- Be obtained from your city or county's jurisdictional police department
- Bear the official stamp or seal from the police department or be notarized
- Be original
A Briggs Order Form
You must provide one completed A Briggs Order Form. The form must:
- Include a valid email address and payment information, if applicable
- Include your signature in blue or black ink