A Briggs has onsite offices throughout the country in support of many of the largest corporations in North America. Onsite locations can be an effective solution for organizations that consistently process a large number of travel visa and passport applications or require the highest level of customized service. A Briggs can train and place staff at your business location or service your business needs by housing a dedicated team of support staff within our own offices.
A Briggs will assign a dedicated account manager to manage your relationship. This senior A Briggs staff member will be responsible for working on your behalf to ensure that we provide the highest level of service and support to your organization. A Briggs will develop and provide quarterly reports that detail account activity.
A Briggs’s Onsite Services Include:
- Dedicated Staff. A Briggs can provide dedicated trained staff to meet specific organizational needs.
- Personalized Service. Close working relationships with organizational employees offer a direct “one-to-one” service model. Employees hear a familiar voice and work with the same contact for all requests that are being processed.
- Application Management. A Briggs offers two ways to manage all applications when sending work to the onsite team. Customer can choose to order online or use a manual order form in which case A Briggs staff will complete the order process on behalf of the employee.
- Proprietary Database. A Briggs customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains all of the specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. A Briggs provides each traveler with a customized Visa Application Kit that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Same Day Submittals. A Briggs can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. A Briggs distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.