Get a Saudi Arabia Visa
Business Visa Application Requirements for a Saudi Arabia Visa
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least two consecutive blank visa pages
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact A Briggs at 800-806-0581 for further details.
You must provide photographs. Upload your photo and we will print it to the exact specifications required for this visa. Follow http://abriggs.com/photo-service.php to upload your photo.
Alternatively, you may provide two color, passport-type photographs that meets the following strict criteria: be taken within the last three months against an all-white background and printed on high-quality photo paper; be two inches by two inches; provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression. You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes. Your photo should not be affixed to your application and the photograph may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples.
You must provide two color, passport-type photograph that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photo should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
Business Introduction Letter
A letter of introduction from your US-based company is required. Your completed introduction letter must:
- Be printed on your company’s official letterhead
- Display your full name, nationality, and job title
- Display your company’s US address
- Specify the exact purpose of your trip
- Specify the number of entries requested and the length of each stay
- Include your specific entry and exit dates
- Include the validity of your requested visa
- Be signed by a member of management
Visa Application Form
You must provide one completed copy of the visa application form found in this kit. The application form must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
You must provide an official invitation letter issued by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs. A Briggs can assist you in obtaining this invitation. You must complete the Business Invitation Request Form found in this kit.
If your sponsoring organization in Saudi Arabia is obtaining the invitation on your behalf, please verify the following:
- The invitation must be addressed to the Saudi Arabian consulate in Washington DC. If the city listed is different, your visa must be processed in that city and the requirements may vary. In this instance, A Briggs can assist you, but you must contact us for further instructions.
- The invitation must be signed and stamped by the Saudi Arabian Foreign Ministry or your sponsoring organization.
Proof of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler's full name (as printed in his or her passport)
Please be advised that an issued visa is only valid when entering Saudi Arabia by plane. If traveling by land, you must submit a signed and dated letter to the consulate specifying arrival date and port of entry. Without this documentation you may be denied entry into Saudi Arabia.
A Briggs Order Form
You must provide one completed A Briggs Order Form. The form must:
- Include a valid email address and payment information, if applicable
- Include your signature in blue or black ink
Enjaz Online Registration
An online registration with the Saudi Arabian consulate must be completed in addition to your visa application form. A Briggs will complete this registration on your behalf once we receive your application form and supporting documents. A $50.00 service fee and an additional business processing day apply. You must sign and date the Enjaz Registration Release Form found in this kit.
The Enjaz Registration Release Form mentions an iris scan and fingerprint submission process. These will be taken upon entry into Saudi Arabia. You are not required to provide them as part of your visa application.
Notice on Saudi Laws and Regulations
You must provide one fully completed Notice on Saudi Laws and Regulations Form found in this kit.
All female visa applicants traveling to Saudi Arabia without a male relative, i.e. husband, brother, father, must submit a special Ministry of Foreign Affairs approval obtained by their contact in Saudi Arabia. In some cases, the consulate may request additional documentation in order to process your visa application.
Tourist Application Requirements for a Saudi Arabia Visa
Tourist travel is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Visas are only issued for sponsored business travel, religious purposes (ie: Umra/Haaj), and family visits.