Passport Replacement Service

A Briggs’s Passport Replacement Service ensures that your US passport can be replaced if it has been lost, stolen or damaged.

A Briggs recommends that every client and customer takes advantage of A Briggs’s Passport Replacement Service.  With this service, A Briggs will replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport.  Coverage does not include replacement of expired passports or valid travel visas and is available to US passport holders only.

You can purchase the Passport Replacement Service with each order.

Need a US Passport?


Need to Make a Claim?

If you purchased A Briggs’s Passport Replacement Service you must notify A Briggs if your US passport has been lost, stolen or damaged to make a claim.

  1. Notify A Briggs.  Call A Briggs at 800-806-0581 to make a claim.  You must have your personal information as listed on the information page of your passport ready when you call. We will then collect your information, locate your account in our system, and send you the forms you need to complete to replace your passport.
  2. Send the completed forms to A Briggs. Make a copy of your forms and collected items for your records and send the originals to the location listed in the A Briggs Application Kit.
  3. A Briggs will provide you with your order status. As soon as we receive your application we will begin processing your request. A Briggs will secure the fastest processing time to replace your lost or stolen passport.  The available processing time is at the discretion of the US Department of State.  A Briggs will email you with a confirmation of receipt and a link to our online tracking tool which allows you to do real-time tracking of your request from the A Briggs website.

To Replace a Lost, Stolen, or Damaged US Passport You Will Need:

  1. Passport.  You must, where possible submit your current US passport. 
  2. Two passport photographs.  US passport applications must include two identical color photographs of each applicant taken within the last month.  Passport photographs must be 2” inches high x 2” inches wide and comply with the United States Department of State standards.

  3. Passport application form.  You must complete the United States Department of State DS-11 First-Time Passport application form.

  4. DS-64 statement form.  If your US passport was lost or stolen, you must complete the United States Department of State DS-64 Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport.

  5. Passport authorization letter.  We require permission from you to process the application on your behalf.  You will need to complete a letter of authorization.

Get a Second Passport

Are you a frequent traveler?  Tired of planning your trips based on the location of your passport?  If you had a second passport you could travel on one passport while the second passport is used to secure visas for future travel.  A Briggs can help.

Stay Informed

Get the A Briggs Weekly Update for the most recent information on travel requirements.

Track Your Order

Waiting for your completed documents to arrive? A Briggs’s provides package tracking for all orders that are shipped FedEx and UPS delivery services.  Choose your service provider below to find out when your documents will be delivered.