Service Excellence & Awards
Through our expertise, in-depth knowledge and integrity we commit to delivering an exceptional experience to customers each and every time they use our service.
Award Winning Service
- 2014 Travel Weekly Magellan Award Winner - A Briggs won the gold for Mobile Friendly Website award. Read more about the award.
- 2013 Business Travel Awards Winner - A Briggs won the Best Specialist Business Travel Provider award. Read more about the award.
- 2012 Travel Weekly Magellan Award Winner - A Briggs won silver for Global Expansion of Services in the Online Travel Services - Trip Planning category from Travel Weekly. Read more about the award.
- 2011 Travel Weekly Magellan Award Winner - The A Briggs Travel Visa Widget won the 2011 Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Award for Online Travel Services- Trip Planning. See how the Travel Visa Widget works by using the demo that shows you how easy it is to add to your website and allow users to find out if they need a visa for an upcoming international trip. Read more about the award.
Delivering Personal Attention and Professional Service
Technology Meets Travel Innovation
Problem: An international airline with a reputation for state of the art technology was interested in offering its passengers instant approval for an Australian ETA.
CIBT Solution: CIBT’s technology team developed a program that allowed passengers to move seamlessly from the airline site to a branded portal to obtain their ETA in real time. Passengers can now get approval to travel to Australia in 5 minutes or less. The portal also provides information for every destination covered by the airline. The airline is confident their passengers are now receiving the most up to date Australian ETA and visa information.
- Creative Solutions for Travel Visas
Problem: A major cruise line was boarding passengers for the start of a 100 day World Cruise when they discovered that 8 passengers had not applied for any of the required travel visas.
CIBT Solution: A CIBT travel visa consultant was sent to the ship with the travel visa applications for each country. After collecting the passports and necessary documentation, CIBT arranged for expedited processing with the necessary embassies. Our staff member was able to fly out to the next port of call and hand-deliver the passports, with the required travel visas, to the ship’s purser.
- 24 Hour Personal Service
Problem: A banking executive was returning to the US on the red eye and needed to depart the same evening for India, however he did not have the necessary travel visa.
CIBT Solution: CIBT coordinated a plan with the traveler’s secretary to collect the business letter, invitation, and photos that day and provided the traveler with the CIBT Airport Meet and Greet Service when his flight arrived the next morning at 8 a.m. The traveler signed his application form, turned over his passport to the CIBT travel visa and passport expert, and the documents were rushed to the High Commission for same-day processing. CIBT was able to collect the issued travel visa and deliver the passport to the executive’s office before he left for the airport that evening.