A Briggs provides customized tools and content to support the unique travel needs of government employees. A Briggs can obtain travel visas and passports for officials of any nation when traveling for diplomatic purposes. A Briggs offers travel visa, passport, and legalization solutions for government officials traveling to almost any region of the world. A Briggs maintains close working relationships with embassies representing nearly every country in the world and has experience supporting large government accounts as a sub-contractor. As a result, A Briggs provides fast, easy, and secure service ensuring that all applications and diplomatic requirements are processed in time for departure.
A Briggs Unique Services For Government Employees Include:
- Proprietary Database. A Briggs customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. A Briggs provides each traveler with a customized Application Kit that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Dedicated Customer Care Team. A Briggs is the only industry provider that operates a dedicated customer care team with agent support available 12 hours a day.
- Same Day Submittals. A Briggs can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Global Coverage. A Briggs has over 50 offices in 15 countries and is the market leader in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. A Briggs distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues..