A Briggs has partnered with more than 5,000 travel agencies in North America to ensure fast and easy processing of their clients’ travel documents. A Briggs provides travel agencies with an effective and streamlined process to alleviate the confusion associated with travel visa and passport processing on behalf of their clients. Through our services, travel agencies can learn of the travel requirements necessary for their clients to successfully complete the paperwork for their upcoming trips. A Briggs clearly outlines the steps to be taken in order for a successful travel visa or passport application to be completed regardless of the destination.
A Briggs’s Unique Services For Travel Agencies Include:
- Proprietary Database. A Briggs customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. A Briggs provides each traveler with a customized Application Kit that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Dedicated Customer Care. A Briggs is the only industry provider that operates a dedicated customer care team with agent support available 12 hours a day.
- Same Day Submittals. A Briggs can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Global Coverage. A Briggs has over 50 offices in 15 countries and is the market leader in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. A Briggs distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.
- Commission Opportunity. A Briggs has developed a program to reward travel partners for referring visa and passport request to us. Contact us to learn more.