Birth, Death, Marriage, and Divorce Certificates are vital documents necessary for international travel and other life events. If you need a new copy of these documents, A Briggs recommends that you use VitalChek to obtain a new certificate.  VitalChek links Americans with the state, county or city agencies which house their personal vital records, specifically, certified copies of birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates.  With over 250 network affiliates nationwide, VitalChek represents the fastest and largest supplier of certified vital records in the country.

Click the icon below to visit their website and order your certificate today.



Document Translation Services
Submitting original documents to authenticate your identity is part of every visa and passport application service.  If you are a foreign national whose personal documents are written in your native language, A Briggs can have them translated into English so that they may be processed by the appropriate embassy or government agency.  Contact A Briggs’s Customer Care Center at 800-806-0581 to arrange your document translation service today.

Stay Informed

Get the A Briggs Weekly Update for the most recent information on travel requirements.

Learn More

News & Updates