Lost or Stolen Passport

In the event that your US passport is lost or stolen, A Briggs's Lost or Stolen Passport service can process a limited passport book replacement on your behalf.  A limited passport book replacement is valid for 5 years or less from the date of issuance.

Need a US Passport?


To Replace Your Lost or Stolen Passport You Will Need To:

  1. Select the speed of service and submit your request to replace your lost or stolen passport above.  A Briggs will provide you with a list of documents needed for your passport order, processing fees for your requested service, and the next steps required to start your passport order with A Briggs.
  2. Start your order.  Select Start Order on the following page to complete A Briggs’s fast online passport order form. 

  3. Download your forms and requirements.  A Briggs’s Application Kit provides you with a summary of the Lost or Stolen Passport Replacement service, important information, a list of the personal documents you need to provide, step-by-step instructions for completing your passport order, as well as the required application forms you need to fill out. 
  4. Send your personal documents and completed forms to A Briggs.  Once you have completed all of the steps outlined in your passport application kit, you need to submit the required personal documents to your A Briggs location listed in the A Briggs Application Kit.  We will begin processing your passport order as soon as we receive it.  A Briggs will email you a summary of your passport order and will contact you if additional information is required.

News & Updates

Case Study

A major cruise line was boarding passengers for the start of a 100 day World Cruise when they discovered that 8 passengers did not have visas.

Learn More

Track Your Order

Waiting for your completed documents to arrive? A Briggs’s provides package tracking for all orders that are shipped FedEx and UPS delivery services.  Choose your service provider below to find out when your documents will be delivered.